Hold photos, prints, and other paper goods in place. Swap or rearrange easily, because change is good. Packed with science to produce a truly unique paper organization and display experience. Upgrade your relationship with paper goods, on any wall space previously used for art, tack-boards, shelving or otherwise.
Everyday storage, or long-term display. Try it in your office, your back entry, foyer, hallway, or wherever. Artwork belongs on your walls, and opinions often change. A solution for both!
The Gravity Bar is filled with large chrome ball bearings, sitting on a slope. The slope is tuned just right so you can easily slide paper goods into the slot and nudge the ball bearings up the slope, release, and enjoy this new spot for your paper as long as you like.
- Sustainably made from White Oak, Maple or Black Walnut in a small workshop by caring hands in Winnipeg, Canada.
- Shaped, sanded and properly finished with a rich and durable wax-oil compound, following a strict manufacturing process embedded with over a decade of fine woodworking knowhow.
- 20" Model holds artwork up to 457mm (18") wide.
- 32" Model holds up to 712mm (28") wide.
Mounting screws, wood plugs, drywall anchors and installation instructions included.
- 20" Model: 508mm x 80mm x 28mm (20" x 3.1" x 1.1")
- 32" Model: 813mm x 80mm x 28mm (32" x 3.1" x 1.1")
I got this to hang in the kids' playroom so they could put up postcards and their artwork themselves. It even holds a magazine. Absolutely love it. I might have to get the larger size next!
I want to like this, but it doesn't hold anything reliably. I've tried various sizes and weights of paper. Everything falls out. It's beautiful and well crafted - it just doesn't work.
The gravity bar was the perfect addition to my office, I can quickly put up to do notes and calendar pages with room to spare for photos and personal touches :) very sleek, and was super easy to hang too.